Little Baby-Pink Dress

December 19, 2015

Hello beautiful ladies out there.
Today’s post is to share with you my look of the day. I am actually a Fashion designer and dressmaker. The dress I am wearing is one of my creations.

It is a simple printed cotton dress. It is very light and comfortable to wear for summer.
 I really like this little dress. It makes me feel like a child. I guess it’s the effect of that cute baby pink color. Moreover, I love that crocheted border that give the dress an authentic look.
I kept the look simple with a left sided braid, a pink watch, beaded bracelets, a leather handbag and flat sandals.


The photos were taken at Caudan Waterfront @ Port-Louis. My best friend and I went for a scroll and we had so much fun.




I hope you liked the look. Leave your comments below.

Stay fit, beautiful and fabulous.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search