Long skirt & Crop top

December 17, 2015

Hello lovelies,
As you know, the wedding season is here and we need to get dressed. I know many of you girls want to choose Churidars, Saree or Lehengas but they’re now so common among us ladies.



Why do you not try something new? Something more modern but with that Indian touch?
I was personally very inspired with the new trend of wearing full-length skirts and crop tops in an Indian way.



These are some really beautiful outfits. They have an Indian look with a western and boho touch and can be accessorized with some big Jhumkis or those big boho statement necklaces.

After being so much inspired by these looks, I tried to make mine. I chose to make one full-length skirt with a contrasting color crop top. I kept my look simple wearing only big jhumkis and a big bracelet. I also wore stack rings for the additional contemporary touch to the look.


Here's mine.
You can get yours stitched by contacting me on my facebook page MW Clothings.
  
Hope you like it and please share you views in the comments. 😉





STAY FRESH, FIT, FABULOUS

And fashionable.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOOOOOOWWWWW wonderful.. really nice one.. keep it up :) (Y)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear. :D
      Stay tuned. More looks coming soon.
      ]

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search