How to make small wavy curly hair?

January 13, 2016

Hello gorgeous ladies.
How are you all doing? I am good and since it’s the last week of my holidays, I’m enjoying it to the max.
I am super excited about today’s post because it’s going to be about something which I love and have recently discovered and so easy to recreate.

I’m going to share with you girls a HAIR DEMO on “How to make small wavy curly hair?” Don’t worry if you have completely straight hair and your curls does not last for a long time last because this method will surely work!




I have very fine straight hair.
I actually gave up on curling my hairs. I used medium hair curlers, straighteners to curl my hair many times but it would always be practically a fail and in 1-2 hours maximum, my hair would be really messy and almost straight. I even wanted to try perm to make my hair curly but it causes heavy damage and my hairstylist advised me not to.

Then i came across this method through a friend, tried it and it really works.

         What you need?
] A hair brush.
] A wooden pencil.
] A hair straightener.
] Hair spray.

NOTE: It’s best to used hairs that’s not freshly washed. Wash your 1-2 days before you wish to try this hairstyle!

How to proceed?
] Brush your hair well to remove any tangles.
] Section your hair and start from the sides where you’re most comfortable.
I am making the front part only for the sake of this demo.
] Now taking small sections of your hairs, about ½ inch, turn it onto the pencil.
(Like you roll in onto the hair-curler when you’re curling your hair.
NOTE: Make sure the pencil is wooden and that there is no paint or and top coat on the wooden part so as the coating, or paint, or whatever material is on there, does not burn onto your hair.)


] Take your hair-straightener and press it all over the hair on the pencil for about 10-15 seconds.

] Gently remove the hair from the pencil.
] When you’re over curling your hair, spray to fix the curls.


 And you’re done!
Its so beautiful, very wavy and so easy to make.
I know it's a bit time consuming but its totally worth it!




I hope you girls liked this demo. Leave your comments below.
Stay fit, fresh and fabulous!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hi there, I have tried it and it has truly worked though its very time consuming. Thanks and keep the good work. Good Luck.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ☺
    Yes i know it's really time consuming but i feel that the finish is definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, will definitely try it out.
    Would you mind checking out my blog also please, I'm new here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaynelle. ☺
      I'm glad you've liked it.

      Sure, i'll do it right away.

      Delete
  4. This is such a creative method, first time knowing this method, I'll give it a try!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Sure, it definitely worth it and the best part is that is last for a long time. :)

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search