It's all about me !

January 11, 2016

Hello lovelies.
How are you all doing?
Here I am posting my first look for 2016. I sorry girls for the lack of post lately.

I was out for lunch and had such a wonderful day.
I wore blue skinny jeans with white T-shirt. 
And i was actually having "a good hair day" !

The T-shirt I'm wearing is from Peché Mignion and Hilfiger Jeans.
I kept the look very simple with not a lot of accessories, just my blue watch and white purse.
I was actually very comfortable with the outfit and really felt confident in the look.
It was quoted "It's all about me" on the T-shirt (where comes the title of this post!).
I really loved the outfit. It was so casual and the heels gave it a very feminine look.

I hope the look pleased you.
Please leave your comments below.

Stay fit, fashionable and Fabulous !

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very nice post, love the new look of #fitfreshfabulousme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best of lately looks. Casual but stylish. Jeans is great! You look very positive, friendly and with class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot ☺
      I have some problem with my camera actually, i'm going to post some better pictures for the other posts.

      And i'll be posting more looks maybe next month, i'm having exams right now. Stay tuned ;)

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search