THE LIEBSTER AWARD

January 06, 2016

Hello dolls
I know I haven’t post lately and I’m so sorry for the absence. First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year. I wish you the best for 2016 and have a blessed year with lots of happiness, good health, peace and success.


I was absent for few days, away from internet, without checking my Facebook, Instagram and Google mails. Today I was pleasantly surprised and happy to be awarded with the Liebster Bloggers Award by +Jessii Love  from allthingspin.blogspot.com
Thank you Jessi for the honor and for believing that I deserve to be recognized.
Im so grateful to you.
Well, to be honest, I did not really know what the Liebster Award was. I did some research and understood that it’s a Bloggers’ award that is nominated to new bloggers by bloggers. This aid in discovering new bloggers. Here are the rules:


I’ll be answering these questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I was really inspired by a Mauritian Blogger, +Lovely Brunette  (who I’ll nominate in this post) and thought that it would be great to start one too. It was just for fun and to share my experiences and my passion for fashion!

2. What inspires you in your post?
I’m actually a dressmaker and wear almost all my creations. So it inspires me to share my outfit with you and get to get feedback about them. I love clothes, I love fashion, and these are my biggest inspirations.

3. What advice would you give aspiring bloggers?
Never give up, be original, be creative and be you!

4. How do you deal with writer's block?
I take a break for some time, don’t think about writing at all and go out to get inspirations.

5. How do you deal with the negativity from your post?

I haven’t personally had any negative feedback on my posts but if it ever happens, I’ll respect that person’s opinion and accept it. I respect the fact that each and every individual has his/her own way of perceiving a subject.


6. What is the most important thing in your life? 
My independence.

7. How do you promote your blog?

I share my posts on Google + communities.


8. One word to describe your blog and you is.
Whimsical

9. What is your favorite place?
The Tamarin Bay Beach. I live in Mauritius and we have very beautiful beaches here, but this one’s my favorite!


It was not possible for me to post about my favorite place without showing photos of my paradise on earth!




10. The one thing that makes you smile is?
It's rather a person, and it's my best friend, Torishna.

11. Your thoughts on bullying are?
Bullying is horrible and nobody deserves to be bullied. We are all equal individuals and everyone need to accept this.

Now following the norm, I’m nominating few bloggers that deserve to be recognized. My awarders are:



 My questions for you are: 
1.       Why did you start your blog and what is your blog about?
2.      What inspires you to blog?
3.      Which top 3 blogs do you check daily?
4. What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
5. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?

6.
If you were to write the story of your life, what title would that be?
7.
What are your top 2 favorite quotes and why?
8.
At what do you wish you were better?
9.
If you had the chance to be born as an animal, what would it be?
10.
Are you a good leader? Why?
11. What are your thoughts about feminism? Are you feminist?

Stay fit, fresh and fabulous.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I'll answer your questions here!


    1. I started my blog as I wanted to share my thoughts and ideas with other people! My blog is pretty much anything I think of or come across, such as ideas for wrapping or food plans etc! Just thoughtful things mostly! :)


    2. My inspiration to blog was that I used to read so many other bloggers and thought - why can't I just do this myself?

    3. Im awful at checking the same blog regularly! I normally just go on the Google+ bloggers area and see what interesting things people have to share!

    4. Write about what is truly on your mind or what really inspires you - you'll have more passion to discuss this topic rather than something that's really not you!

    5. I would love a pet that is dangerous or odd, like an alligator or shark or something!

    6. 'On Cloud 9' - I'm a big dreamer.

    7. Whatever will be will be, and everything happens for a reason! They are kinda positive and suggest that even through the worst times, it's happening to make you have a happier future! No pain no gain :)

    8. Languages! I miss studying them but never have the time!

    9. Sloth - they don't get enough credit!

    10. Not a good leader, I am good at working as a team in equality!

    11. Feminism is good if you are wanting equality for all! I'm not keen on the whole 'women are better than men' kinda stuff, that's not what feminism is about! I consider myself a feminist, I deserve the same rights as a man and I can do the same jobs they can at similar ability

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Thank you Mevina for the nomination :) It is with great pleasure that I accept the Liebster Award, and replied your questions on the blog! #keepposting

    http://thelovelybrunette.blogspot.com/2016/02/lovely-brunette-awarded-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to have nominated you and thanks for accepting! ☺
      You truly deserve it. I'll check it right away.

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search