A Floral & Bow Story!

February 21, 2016

Salutations lovelies!



The best color in the whole wide world is the one that looks best on you.
-
Coco Chanel

Colors, colors, colors... I just love colors!
They give you the ability to express so much and it kinda keeps you alive.

Colors make me feel so happy and I’m actually really moody when it comes to choosing one particular color. I don’t have any favorite, I’ll just say that I love them all and it all depends on my state of mind of the moment to choose which one I like better.


My today’s look is to share one of my favorite dress.
I recently stitched it and I love it mostly for its colors. It is colorful, lively and the floral design give it a very feminine touch.

Emphasizing closer, the bows are also noticeably interesting. It breaks the whole monotony of the fully floral dress and gives it a very elegant look.


As a whole, I kept the look very simple and wore minimal accessories.


How did you find the look? Leave your comments below.

 Stay fit, fresh and fabulous!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey, Thanks. ☺
      Feels good to know that you're liking the blog!

      Delete
  2. you look so amazing in that floral dress :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! ☺
      Feels good to know that you my work!

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search