The TWIN DRESSES - Bestie and I

February 24, 2016

Hello girls!
Today’s post is to share with you my outfit of the day which I name "The Twin Dress".
This post is special to me since I’ll also be talking about one of the most important person of my life.

We all have that one friend without whom we can’t live. Well, my bestie is Avishna. We are both die-hard fan of Gossip Girl and we relate this quote to our friendship.
"We're sisters, you're my family. What is you, is me. There's nothing you could ever say to make me let go. I love you." - Blair Waldorf


This is my bestie. We’re both wearing one of my creations. It's a twin dress, they are both identical.



Overall, we kept the look very simple wearing very light makeup.



I hope you like the look. Leave your comments below.
Stay fit, fashionable and fabulous!

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Super lovely dress Mevina!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, stay tuned! More posts to come soon. ;)

      Delete
  3. Awww ^_^ I just love all that u said..
    Thanks for everything. :)
    Love you M <3 :*
    XOXO :* bisou bisou GG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet post, those matching dresses are simply lovely!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks dear! ☺
      By the way, you got a very nice blog too.

      Delete
  5. Fantastic blog! :) I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful. you've got a lovely blog too! ♥
      Followed you too :)

      Delete
  6. That's such a beautiful dress! You both look amazing in it!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your style and your blog :) I follow you.
    http://catch-a-glimpse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you got a lovely blog too, followed back!

      Delete
  8. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so adorable <3
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Encontrei seu blog e é uma honra estar a ver e ler o que escreveu, quero felicitar-vos, pois é um bom blog, sei que irá sempre fazer o melhor, dando-nos boas noticias, e bons temas.
    Quero aproveitar a oportunidade para partilhar o meu blog : Peregrino E Servo.
    Vou ficar muito feliz se tiver a gentileza de fazer uma visita ao meu blog.
    PS. Se seguir, fique a saber que irei seguir também seu blog, se o conseguir encontrar.
    António Batalha.
    http://peregrinoeservoantoniobatalha.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hello. ☺
      Theses are really kind words.
      It's great to know you liked my blog. Thanks again!

      I'll definitely check out your blog.

      Delete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search