Chic Boho!

March 04, 2016

Hola beautifuls!
Firstly, I wish you all a happy Friday. 
 I hope you have a lovely and relaxing weekend.

I’ve been posting mostly fashion post, sharing my OOTDs but I’ve realized that I’ve never actually talked about my style statement and fashion favorites. So, as from today, I’ll make it a must to share a li’l bit about them in each of my posts.

Beyond stun, you may have already noticed that my fashion statement is all about feminine and classy styles.  I love elegant and clean looks. I believe this equates to my personality.

Well, one fact about my dressing style is that I love dressing by the way I feel on that day.
My today’s
 mood was kinda boho. I think it’s because of the new vintage boho statement necklace I’ve recently bought. I was dying to wear it but at the same time, I wanted to wear it with an outfit that matches my style statement!




Hence, my outfit of the day comprises of an above-knee length flared skirt, a light-grey top and the only piece of jewelry I wore was my new fav vintage-boho statement necklace.



The blouse has a very detailed embroidered flowery design at the front and it is further embellished with refined bead work. This lovely design gives the blouse a touch of boho, plus it really pop out giving it an ambrosial look.

This is my vintage-boho statement necklace. I recently bought it on eBay.
 



Overall, i really liked and enjoyed the look. How did you find it?
Stay fit, fresh and fabulous!

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I love the outfit! And that necklace is really gorgeous ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww 😁
      Thanks a ton Soudha. ♥
      The necklace is indeed amazing, it's my new favorite!

      Delete
  2. This necklace looks adorable and beautiful on you! Like the design!

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erika.
      You've got a lovely blog!

      Followed you G+ and blogspost!
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. nice outfit. beautiful necklace, gorgeous girl! ^_^
    you should also try to praise the photographer, shouldn't you M? ;) :P
    XOXO :* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank love ☺

      Aww, sorry, I promise i will in the next post. :*
      THANKS for the photos baby. ♥
      And thanks also for the support. Love you!

      Delete
  4. Great necklace, this kind of huge one is trendy now!

    I'm following you via GFC, kindly follow back...

    blog minimalissmo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is huge! But it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're beauty is so natural! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search