Chocolaty•Vanilla Love!

March 13, 2016

Hello darlings!I hope you are doing well!

I'll firstly seize the opportunity to wish all the lovely women out there a very Happy Women's Day.
I know I'm late, it was actually celebrated o the 8th of march but I seriously (and I'm really sorry for that) could not find the time to post.

I'm really having a bad time managing the blog and the assignments and the rest lately. I apologize also for the lack of posts. 


I’ve been planning a lot of interesting posts but I'm really struggling with managing my time to be able to post them.


So, today's post is about the outfit of the day.


I've worn pencil dress, dark chocolaty brown colored with these off-white band detailing.
This is a dress I recently stitched to wear for a presentation.
Since it has been made with linen fabric, it's very comfortable to wear, even during summer!

It has a very classy and formal look. Plus, I wore minimal jewelries to keep it classy and not to look overdressed.
As makeup, I had a nude smoky eye-shadow and Matt brownish lipstick.




I really like to wear pencil dresses. They make me feel very comfortable and i think that they really suit my body shape.


How did you find the look? Share your views. ☺


Stay fit, fresh, fashionable and fabulous!



P.s. Sorry for the not so good quality of the photos...

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Olá Mevina é muito bem vinda,desejo-lhe um resto de bom domingo e uma boa semana.
    António.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado António . Tenha uma semana maravilhosa também.

      Delete
  2. I love this look <3
    Fallow4afallow?

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good, no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic dress Mevina! So chic indeed!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear, love this post so much, great job!!!
    My new post is up, so please check it out, and I started following you so if you could return,it would mean so much to me!
    http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/03/welcome-dear-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you looks pretty in this dress !

    if you like my blog we can start follow for follow :)

    Blog



    ✎ Free Blogdesign |Facebook |Bloglovin |♥Instagram | Lookbook |Google✚


    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suverna ☺
      You've got a lovely blog. love it!
      Followed you ;)

      Delete
  7. No worries my dear, everyone has difficulties blogging sometimes when work or Uni gets in the way! Good luck :) And love your dress!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. ☺
      Finally, I'll be back by next month!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful look!!! I love your dress!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know and I follow you back.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcela. ♥
      Followed you. ☺

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you too!!!
      Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

      Delete
  9. http://allthingspin.blogspot.com/2016/05/starlight-blogger-award.html?m=1 you were nominated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Jessica. I'm honored.
      I'm having my exams for the time-being. I'll post about it the soonest possible.
      Thanks again. ♥

      Delete
  10. Love this beautiful feminine and ladylike chic on you. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know in a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenya. Thanks for your appreciation.
      Followed you. ☺

      Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thx bunches, Mevina for dropping by and leaving such a nice comment. Already followed back on GFC Please keep in touch. Happy weekend, girl. Kisses

      Delete
  11. Great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post hun! I like this so much.

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great post :)
    have a nice weekend :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

COPYRIGHT © MEVINA. D. KHEDDOO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Powered by Blogger.

Search